The Extensive Support we Provide for our Carers
As one of our foster carers you will be very well supported by our team and you will have your own supervising social worker, who will visit you regularly and provide support.
- High quality, comprehensive, preparatory and continuous training.
- Regular contact and visits from your supervising officer.
- foster carers support meetings.
- Access to 24 hour telephone advice and support.
- Support for the children of foster carers.
- Competitive fostering allowances.
- Paid respite every year.
- Membership of the Foster Talk.
- Festival allowances.
- Annual foster carers appreciation event.
If you are unclear about any of the above, please do not hesitate in contacting one of our staff. We will help you to complete the application form and arrange for a social worker to visit you for an initial assessment – usually about 1 hour.
If the outcome is that we both want to proceed, we will start the full assessment.