Our Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide a range of placements for children and young people, both short term and long term with a view to:
Our objective is to meet the needs of children who are or may be temporarily or permanently separated from their families. We strive to promote a high level of care, guidance, encouragement, safety and security for children placed with our foster carers.
In this pursuit our mission is to achieve Quality, Equality and Safety in Care.
- Providing a substitute family for children/young people
- Providing safe and secure family environment in our care
- Rehabilitating children/young people back to their families
- To prepare young people in our care for life skills
- Preparing children/young people for moving on to a permanent placement where they cannot return home safely
- Providing short breaks of care for children or young people from their families or carers